The online edition of 'PAATOM' Magazine founded by MN Vijayan -
In the Context of diffusion of imperialist machinery into the Indian Communist movements PAATOM raises indignant resistance against the hell of ideology and praxis vitiated by the pseudo Marxist goons of imperium.
'PAATOM' is a resistance from the deepest of the racial sanctity of humanity nursed by the leftist political ethos. "PAATOM" is the voice of honest determination, that means to uncover the treacherous objects concealed beneath the mystery of hegemonic jargon.
We offer a laborious contribution to the truly humanist interventions that would enlarge the circumference and depth of emotional and intellectual perceptions.
Monday, May 30, 2016
we are still advised to follow the nursery rhyme. ( In Malayalam )
- ആ കാട്ടിൽ പോവരുത്
- ആ പുല്ലിൽ ചവിട്ടരുത്
- ആ വെള്ളം കുടിക്കരുത്
- ആ പൂവ് ചൂടരുത്
All such prohibitions are imposed for the interest of the power structure, but they would say it is to protect the goddess of nature. By a simple touch you pollute the sacred ecosystem. You cannot touch. You cannot approach.
It is the thesis of un-touchability and un-approachability regenerated in post modern epithets. It is only a semantic change. We had similar but greater dread that Mullapperiyar would fall and wash off districts within a few days it was some five years back. Nothing happened. Eco-panic syndrome is another game played by the vested interests.
Sunday, May 29, 2016
Saturday, May 28, 2016
Thursday, May 26, 2016
- The history of planning. Planning is a socialist economy concept opposed to market economy and capitalism never entertained the practice or concept of planning. India accepted planning as a mixed economy
- Planning is a concept that germinated from the perspective of nationalization.
- Planning deals with the progression of productive resources
- Planning is set in the context of centralized economy and decentralization is antithetical to the very concept of planning
- Decentralized planning (trans. വികേന്ദ്രീകൃത ആസൂത്രണം by MP Parameswaran)or development planning scripted in 1970's exclusively for under developed and undeveloped nations by USAID and World Bank, is a farce that ridicules the genuineness of planning (conceived in a centralized economy) that is opposed to market economy.
- Decentralized planning is is a neo-colonial project that effects a disintegration of economy the outcome of which is fragmentation of nation states for the convenience of expansion(ism) of the market.
- Richard franke who was assigned to smuggle decentralization under the title Panchayat level sustainable development planning in Kerala confesses in his book on local democracy that the objective of decentralized planning is fragmentation of nation states. M.P.Prameswaran in his Johannesburg paper reveals that at the end of decentralized. planning the state would be lifted off from the local space
- Franke and Issac argue that the Kerala model development is unique for the reason that it is a development sans production but originally planning is process that deals with production and productive resources
- This means that what is termed decentralized planning subverts the basic concept and practice of planning ,favoring the expansionist aggression of the market(6)Planning is antithetical to market economy but Issac while he was the finance minister generated a steep rise in borrowing from the public market and in this murder of planning he was assisted by Prabhat Patnaik who keeps a link with ford foundation
- It is a fact conceded that socialist planning could not counter the challenges of the financial colonialism that eats the flesh of undeveloped and under developed states. but it does not anyway justify the maintenance of planning board for the annihilation of planning.
- A planning board is relevant only if the government examines the fact how far decentralization ruined the economy of the state, how far the economy of the state is subjugated to finance colonialism.
- Planning is a concept that germinated from the perspective of nationalization.The board may be maintained only if the government is bold enough to terminate the decentralization menace and get back to the terms of nationalization and a centralized productive economy bidding adieu to globalization, liberalization and privatization.
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
It is interesting to note that Ford and Rockefeller and the other foundations with strong CIA connections started giving grants in the early 70's to study race and gender. It was a sudden move towards identity politics by these organisations and the theory is that the reason they did this was to balk-anise the left and to prevent it from pursuing any kind of a class or economic analysis.
Without denying the justice of what you're saying, this is not an irrelevant theory. I don't think, anyway. yearns for the good old days, when issues were big, women didn't want to be imperial spies, and idealism and ethical indignation were accepted from non victims. In 1977 the CIA notified eighty academic institutions that they had unwittingly been involved in surprise! -- mind-control research. The Women's Liberation Movement may be considered as subversive to the New Left and revolutionary movements as they have proven to be a divisive and factionalizing factor.It could be well recommended as a counterintelligence movement to weaken the revolutionary movement."
This was from an August, 1969 report by the head of the San Francisco FBI office. Within several years, the Rockefeller and Ford Foundations were pumping millions into women's studies programs on campus. Struck by how much time we'd spent on our (the panelists') race and gender, I made the point to note Brandt's argument that, in the Seventies, the student left may have been subtly guided toward race/gender issues as a way to get the movement not to deal with class or economics -- which, if they'd kept that focus, might have led to an alliance with the labor unions.
According to that argument, in other words, the rise of what we call "identity politics" was engineered to drive a wedge between the left and working-class whites, who now perceived the academic left as focused on "diversity" instead of economic justice; and this estrangement also made it easy for the right to woo white workers by playing on their racism and sexual anxieties (which had already started happening under Nixon, and which would soon help put Ronald Reagan in the White House).
Feminism was hijacked Paul Joseph Watson and Alex Jones
The Central Intelligence Agency played a key role in hijacking second wave feminism via the work of Gloria Steinem, who is still a noted feminist icon today. Steinem admitted that she was recruited by the CIA to infiltrate youth counter-culture movements in the late 1950’s, and subsequently emerged as a leading icon of second wave feminism in the 1960’s. Steinem subsequently received funding from the CIA and the Rockefeller foundation to set up Ms. Magazine, a feminist publication. The CIA’s role in steering and managing second wave feminism again underscores the fact that feminism is not a grass roots “people” movement, it is a top down system of control used to divide and conquer and is run by powerful individuals who care little for actual women’s rights.
See how Parishad responded to the World Bank financed DPEP program, Higher Education council ,Self financing menace, Autonomous university ,privatization of professional education etc.
It is a diabolic act of hypocrisy to see the same Parishad opposing all those projects and implementing what they opposed receiving foreign fund.
One pertinent question remains when Parishad is knocking at the doors of Kerala Education sector once again : Was this man alive as an MLA during the years of devastating counter revolution in the education sector?
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
The divine message of which he gathered from pope Francis of Vatican, in 2016 elections for the first time in the history of cosmos, Issac brought forth a spectacular agricultural product that he preferred to call 'Chakka'. Now every Keralite knows this due to Issac's most generous decision to have the glorious event of his birth in Kerala that Keralites enjoy organic farming as well as the glory of its exclusive product now known as 'Chakka', the flavor of which attracted the sense organs of Daniel Little a vice chancellor in a US state university ( though records tell you that it is an animal farm of CIA ).
The university has been running a course for organic farming without contesting the patent of organic farming( for it is all a CIA affair ). Somebody is obsessed with the windmill of CIA. ( MOCKS THE ADMIRERS OF SAINT THOMAS ISSAC ) and Issac makes such great historic inventions just to enlighten the mass with his scientific wisdom that preaches the omnipotent truth that coir and all such absurd cottage industries are out dated and the human race of course would wash off the sin of laboring with such cottage industries, and join the micro-finance ventures now diligently privatized by the holy patron saints - Thomas Issac and Vellappally Natesan .
You cannot check it by the drama of purging tax collections in the check post. It is a game that would bring applause to the actor but the actor has betrayed the people by opening the gate way to finance marketing the development planning or decentralized planning was scripted by USAID and World Bank to serve the interest of finance capitalism in India, particularly in Kerala with its slender productive economy being converted to a market where finance is sold out at all levels.
We are a people subjugated by the flow of finance on all sides colonized by external finance power that struck our production oriented economy to a state of fragmentation that we would prefer not to remember. Interestingly, Mr.Issac is silent on the growth of public debt or it does not disturb his affectations during his heroic crusade against corruption but the present day monstrosity of corruption is the product of finance marketing that has ruined every nerve of our village economy, as everybody knows no project in the decentralization exercise, is exception to corruption. Decentralization is the nationalization of corruption
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Before understanding the nuances of digital communication, we need to know that it is not the entirety of human modes of communication. We humans, can communicate with each other and with the larger entities in the natural world.
Physical world of ours is made meaningful through the social interaction and communication between human beings and the nature. Every human to human interaction develops through the confluence of conscious intentions and unconscious instincts. History, culture, memory, instincts and all sort of complex emotions run through human to human interactions. In the case of human interactions with nature, this is more versatile and meaningful. We may consider this as a natural logic. Natural logic inspires human creativity and imagination by manifolds. Nature communicates its hidden and explicit instincts to human beings whereas human beings express their intentions and imaginations back to the nature. There is a rhythm and radiance in natural expressions. Nature inspires creativity and imagination beyond confinements.
On the other hand, digital communication is centered on human to machine and machine to machine communication. Increasingly, we are entering a digital world where machine to machine communication is anticipated to dominate the human to machine communications. An autonomous wold of machine made semantics and semiotics is in the making. The advantage of machine to machine communication and sensor networks is that there it increases automation in the lower modes of production and improves productivity.
Machine to machine communication is a means to run an efficient information processing and energy processing engine on the ground to ensure that the products and services are consumed and produced more efficiently. Natural language processing and cognitive computing is the other frontier in digital communication. The benefit of creating a natural language interface is that human to machine communication becomes more seamless and controllable.
Is this an end to human intervention in the scheme of affairs? No, absolutely not.
At the outset, all this sounds exotic and magical to think about a more efficient, effective and seamless digital communication network of pervasive computing abilities. On a further note, we can see that the digital channels and touch points cannot generate their own original instincts or free will. Their basic instincts will be essentially driven by the power structure that governs them.
The interactions, networks and interfaces that we denote as digital exist as a facade to a larger mode of production and consumption in the economic sense. There is a physical mode of political and market economy behind every digital experience and engagement. We speak about virtual reality and augmented reality emerging as new frontiers in digital media and digital communication. We are seeing the end user interface of these digital experiences. The digital channels and touch points exist as a means to integrate the consumers to a global market economy through virtual and abstract means.
The other side of this intellectual facade is the compendium of forces that govern the laws of digital communication. It is made up of mortals like us. Nothing virtual or digital about it. Thus humanity need to discover that their fragmented digital experiences are not an end in itself. We human beings still build and rebuild the relationships and rationality in human and natural modes of communication. Digital experiences are just a subset of our larger terrain of experiences and emotional journey.