The online edition of 'PAATOM' Magazine founded by MN Vijayan -
In the Context of diffusion of imperialist machinery into the Indian Communist movements PAATOM raises indignant resistance against the hell of ideology and praxis vitiated by the pseudo Marxist goons of imperium.
'PAATOM' is a resistance from the deepest of the racial sanctity of humanity nursed by the leftist political ethos. "PAATOM" is the voice of honest determination, that means to uncover the treacherous objects concealed beneath the mystery of hegemonic jargon.
We offer a laborious contribution to the truly humanist interventions that would enlarge the circumference and depth of emotional and intellectual perceptions.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Who killed Satnam singh?
WHO KILLED SATNAM SINGH , a North Indian youth, seeking spiritual asylum in Kerala , turning violent, charged with murder attempt for an alleged act of assault upon a potential dollar deity-- is a puzzle that cannot be solved by any astro-divine male or female god that betrays human frame; Perhaps he sought solace for his perturbed soul and nursed some misapprehension that some deity performing rituals of grand spiritual industry would diffuse his angst.. he was mistaken and in a moment of disgust and violence his cerebral sanity collapsed. The gods terrestrial and their goons fell upon him and the ministerial don of the political absurd rushed to the spot to administer the feast of terror unleashed upon him. On charges of murder attempt, he was taken into police custody and as he was mortally struck by the compassionate philistine demigods he was taken to a district government hospital; As he was crushed down by the wrath of the superhuman deity the doctors refused to attend him or nurse him . His body being a medical reject was dragged on to a government mental hospital where he was found dead, while he was in police custody.It was a custodial death and who is the custodian of death sitting upon the buffalo's back with the rope and ministerial wand? The police minister tells you that he was killed by the psychotics in the mental hospital. Whether it be true or not, a genuine question arises; who is the actual neurotic or psychotic? The persecutor or the persecuted? Are we a society infected with neurosis or psychosis breeding and nurturing deities that feed upon the filth of foreign dollars that upset the economy of our psychic equilibrium? Who is the murderer ? Yes, the murderer is the custodian of law who rushed to the spot to administer the terror of social psychosis germinating from power mania---it is an act of cruelty administered by a power maniac- society. Say ,there is nothing genuine in the feeling of guilt or the dread of crime for the postmodern scoundrels tell you that we are living in virtual reality and the question of genuine feeling does not arise--- thus spake Baudrillad and it is the most unhygienic voice of the persecutor race
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
They have learned the puppet art by licking their skulls
They have learned to mint their spine for wreched gold
They have watched the fire burning minds and words
They have waited enough to encash the burden of guilt
They have waited enough to peel away the nascent flowers
They have vaulted enough secret to hide the fire and ashes
They are born to the senile days of fertile lands and fertile days of senile lands
They have submitted their longer tongue to the goddess of silence and sickness
Fire and ashes will not wait for scavengers
Fire and ashes will not burn the plastic wealth of plastic bowls
Fire and ashes will not be born into the termites of paperworms
Fire and ashes will not spit on the holy vessels of their greedy lips
Fire and ashes will ignite their sweat and soils whoever they are, whatever they do
T.P. Chandrasekharan murder:
The persecutors and the persecuted
Monday, October 7, 2013
Perhaps Lenin gave the best elaboration of the Colonial Question. Internationally, he critiqued the relations between oppressor and oppressed nations as closely related to the relations between classes within nations. ( http://sdonline.org/55/toward-a-new-theory-of-internal-colonialism1/ )
- Domestic and imperial colonialism: The dynamics of imperial colonialism - the contradiction between center and periphery. What about domestic colonialism? every nation will have center and periphery.
- Internationalism becomes the alternative to the nationalist ideology which confines the working class to the interests of the dominant class.
- Episodes of American freedom struggle are one of the early historic sites for the contradiction between domestic colonialism and imperialist colonialism. Natives stood with British empire against American immigrant colonizers. Exploitation is the centripetal force to the domestic colonialism.
- Kerala caste hierarchy and the associated social fabric is another site of domestic colonialism. Indulekha as a site of contradiction of domestic colonialism. During freedom struggle, domestic colonialism becomes subdued. Saraswathivijayam in 1890 as a site of domestic colonialism. Caste as a dominant discourse in Saraswathivijayam.
- In the age of neocolonialism, domestic colonialism becomes a convenience.
- Internationalism as an opposition to domestic colonialism.